Friday, November 6, 2009

Contest: The Wooden Sky @ Lee's Palace -- Friday November 13th, 2009



The Wooden Sky, Pick of the Week #30, the 17th hottest band in Canada (according to this country's music community), the 7th hottest band (according to me) and the authors of the album If I Don't Come Home You'll Know I'm Gone will be playing at Lee's Palace in Toronto next Friday (Nov. 13th).

Anyways, if you want to go see the show with a friend ft. openers Brian Borcherdt (who I don't know) and the Hooded Fang (who I've seen once before and enjoyed), PLUS a copy of the Wooden Sky's excellent album If I Don't Come Home You'll Know I'm Gone then e-mail me at: londononburgeoningmetropolisATgmailDOTcom.

As an aside: I haven't run contests before because, basically, I haven't been totally behind the stuff that people (PR companies) have wanted me to give away. As I've said before I think the Wooden Sky is great and I'm very excited about seeing this show... hope to see you (yes, you) there...

No comments: