Friday, March 27, 2009

Grand Analog f. Shad, Dog is Blue, Black Hat Brigade, When Babies Attack!, Blue Print for Recovery, Someone Else Who Doesn't Deserve an Action Figure


(Now that's the look of a man that's excited to be a father! And, no the Chris Bosh jokes are not going to stop any time soon... regardless of whether he deserves it or not.)

  • I got an email from Paul (Wolves, Hawks & Kites - R.I.P.) who's taken to creating music instead of writing about it. He's recording under the moniker, Dog is Blue and his album is called Makes Ghost Noises, and while I haven't actually taken the time to sit down and listen to it (yet) Paul is a good guy and definitely is worthy of a listen.
  • Going to see the Black Hat Brigade on Saturday in the great nation of Brampton at some bar called Walker's Brew. Really looking forward to it. Hopefully I'll have something to report Sunday or Monday.

2 comments:

Paul said...

Thanks for the mention! I hope you enjoy the album (let me know if you want a hard copy instead). I'm really excited.

Allan said...

I get the e-mail now. I didn't make the connection before. Stupid me.