Thursday, November 8, 2007

How to Win a Whore in 22 Minutes....



So, I've gone approximately four months without TV and finally caved in and decided to pay $52.99 a month primarily for two reasons:

1. I was going to bankrupt myself, and put on 25 pounds watching Raptors games at TJs. Also, the odds of me getting drunk, angry, and thrown out of the bar for cursing at Sam Mitchell through the TV because he's done something stupid (again) were getting progressively higher.

Sidebar: I've just seen a preview of Lions for Lambs, does anyone actually think that Tom Cruise could be believable as a Senator after this?

2. Keys to the VIP. A reality show where self proclaimed "players" compete to pick up girls at a bar. There's a wikipedia page.
It's on right now: Thursday night, 10pm on the Comedy Network.

Hands down the most hilarious reality show, ever.

No comments: