Monday, April 6, 2009

The Rural Alberta Advantage - Live on WOXY



First, let me say that I am completely unimpressed with the weather today (in TO we're supposed to be getting 2 - 5cms) of snow, but, at least I don't have to leave the house today!

Anyhow, I came across this live set from the Rural Alberta Advantage with WOXY radio, via the RAA's twitter feed. They play some songs, do an interview and do their thing... excellent. Rather than going on I'll just post up the mp3 (singular) for the set (where they play a song not on their album Hometowns - my #18 of last year)...

[mp3] The Rural Alberta Advantage - Live on WOXY

Also, coming up later this week:
  • The first installment of "Exchanging e-mails with..." featuring the Black Hat Brigade.
  • My weekly list of links, that are probably only interesting to me, but, whatever.
  • My pick of the week.
  • And, likely, a few more complaints about the weather....

No comments: