Friday, June 5, 2009

Hey, We All Gotta Keep Warm...


I went out with my iPod the other day, and I usually don't since, after 3 plus years the old girl just doesn't last like she used to, picked an untitled playlist and went about doing my thing (errands). What it made me realize is that, while trying to keep up with stuff that gets sent to me, stuff that I'm reading on many of the other excellent Canadian music blogs, along with the blog-O-sphere in general, I haven't been taking enough time to enjoy music.

So, I'm thinking - though, as usual, you can expect that the probability that I'm going to follow through on this is pretty low - that I'm going to do a Friday pick from the iPod/record collection/youtube video kind of post.

I'm not sure I need to say anything about the AF, except, if you're a movie producer and you've got a trailer to put together, I'd keep looking through their back catalogue... things have worked out pretty well with the Benjamin Button and the Where the Wild Things Are (1.3 million views) trailers...

Here's to hoping they get around to putting together another album sometime soon...
The Arcade Fire "Vampire/Forest Fire"

No comments: