Tuesday, November 25, 2008

About Me

I, for some reason (fear of internet stalkers and identity theft - I mean, I realize I'm no Luke Walton, but still), haven't really posted much about myself. But, after numerous e-mail requests (not really), here's me in the U of T student paper.

So, to answer your question, no, there is nothing that qualifies me to write about music or basketball.

Either way, I'm pretty excited for The Acorn/Ohbijou/The Rural Alberta Advantage (Thursday) and Broken Social Scene/Land of Talk (Friday).

3 comments:

Jesse said...

I thought you were more than a mere five-time OUA champion.

And I thought we agreed you'd wear all your medals for the photo shoot.

Bobby B said...

I kept myself pretty anonymous in relation with my blog for awhile too, but now I think it's relatively easy to find out something about me. Hey I'm going to be at BSS on Friday too but I think The Beauties are opening for them. Land Of Talk is their Thursday opener as far as I know. I could be wrong though.

historyjen said...

Hey, Rob, nice profile! Were you at Lee's last night? I was front-centreish.