Friday, November 21, 2008

... uh... er... ummm...



Did anyone else threaten to jump off their balcony before/during/after the Raptors game tonight? Just me?

I mean, the Raptors are playing well: Bargnani, O'Neal, and the CB4 is playing just about as anyone in the NBA. The problem, of course, is that they are not playing well when it counts (at the end of games). Tonight vs. the Nets was a prime example where the Raps played exceptionally well, but managed the game very, very, poorly; and management, well, isn't that the job of .... the coach?

I was thinking about this after the game though... and here's what I've come up with...

What on earth has made anyone think that Sam Mitchell is going to be a good coach? He was a very mediocre player through his NBA career, he's never as far as I know won anything as an adult, what makes anyone think he can teach this team how to win? Not very profound, I know. But I don't think its a particularly complicated problem. At this point I think hiring Whoopi Goldberg might be a good move...

...

"Fire Sam Mitchell ... DOT COM"

No comments: