Thursday, November 13, 2008

Tales of Interest: Holding My Breath and Hoping Calderon Isn't Out For Too Long Edition...



  • On a brighter note, I've been really digging the Knux Remind Me In 3 Days... which, if you like any hip-hop at all, I suspect you'll enjoy it. Its experimental enough for the hipster crowd, but for any of the read 'heads out there I think its got enough of that real hip-hop je ne sais pas... I really didn't sell that, did I? Maybe it is just hipster-hop...
  • I'm not sure what to make of the new album A Hundred Things that Keep Me Up at Night by Swedes Love Is All. I really, really liked their first album - which had a pile of incredibly catchy singles - and this one sounds the same, but without any of those real stand out singles or any kind of variation, really. I'll probably give it a few more listens, but I'm just not sure its going to do it for me...
  • Lastly, did anyone see this? When there's seven seconds left and the coach calls the inevitable, pass the ball to your best guy, watch him dribble down the clock and take an off balance jumper with a hand in his face, is there a guy you'd pick over Paul Pierce?

No comments: