Sunday, July 12, 2009

We're only human, this at least we've learned...

This is too good not to pass along. That, and I think I may have grown up playing tennis with the guy who directed this video, I'm not sure.

You may remember the Bowerbirds from snagging the #6 spot on my best of 2008 list with their folky, Americana sound, but their video - and when I say 'their' I mean, a video a fan 'Allan Poon' made - for "In Our Talons" is some really next level shit. I'm not really sure how to describe it, so you really ought to just watch it...



Best of all, bumping into this video has reminded me that the 'birds have a new album out called Upper Air, which I'm really looking forward to throwing in the car tomorrow... also, I'm strongly considering seeing them - even though its a school night - at Sneaky Dee's on Tuesday night...

No comments: