Tuesday, August 25, 2009

FWD: Re, Truman Peyote, et.al. @ Rancho Relaxo, Sept. 2nd, 2009


I haven't been in the habit of promoting local shows... other than shows I've been to... after the fact... which, if you think about it, isn't really promoting at all.

Anyways, I got an email from Marc at Groovetastic Entertainment about this band, Truman Peyote, and their upcoming show at Rancho Relaxo, which I know to be a cool place, so I thought I'd pass it along. I haven't heard much from any of the bands on the bill, but from the one mp3 (posted below) Truman sounds a little like Animal Collective, so, if they're your steez then maybe this is something to check out. And, I guess the other thing is, its only $5, so, its not like you're going to have to take out a second mortage to attend...

The show, in case you can't - for some reason - read the poster, is Wednesday, September 2nd at Rancho Relaxo ft. Truman Peyote, Owl Farm, Two Year Touqe, Mirky Thunder, and the Johnston Brothers (presumably that is a typo and its actually the Jonas Brothers).

[mp3] Truman Peyote - New Wife New Life

No comments: