Sunday, February 24, 2008

Weekend Update: Don (is) Campbell

I had every intention of seeing Two Hours Traffic on Saturday, and then, of course I didn't. I kind of feel like this is a re-occurring theme, not going to see bands that I'm genuinely interested in seeing. I think its probably a function of me being exhausted from working and the weather, ugh, I could really do without this snow/cold business.

Instead, a crew of us ended up seeing our longtime buddy, and all-round good guy, Don (is) Campbell play some covers at pub somewhere downtown (TO not London). Please don't hold the noise and camera work against Don, unfortunately, he can't control how much I have to drink. His cover of Snoop Dogg's 'Gin and Juice':


This performance has led me to make a formal request for Don to learn the following songs to play the next time I see him:

Blackstreet "No Diggity" (*as an interesting sidenote their wikipedia entry says that they've got a new album to be released 2008.)
Ma$e "Feels So Good"
Genuwine "Pony"

Anyways, please check out Don's myspace and go out and see him if you're up for a pub night with some friends. And, hopefully Two Hours Traffic's tour goes well enough that they'll swing back through London again soon.

No comments: