Sunday, March 9, 2008

Turning over a new leaf....

Rob has decided that he is going to be more active and I have decided that I am going to try to be more up-beat (and I have started with the Superfantastics - thanks Rob!). Interestingly, the French are the largest consumers of anti-depressants in the world. The recent questioning of the effectiveness of Prozac more than a placebo has just added yet another reason to worry to the already long list. This city seems to make people closed-off and depressed. Well, no more.

As a pick-me-up I try to find humour in the world, which right now means carrying on with my childish comments about combovers and posting some photos I found of famous and not so famous sparsely covered heads (it doesn't quite make up for menstruating and childbearing, but it's a start).

No comments: