Tuesday, March 4, 2008

A Show I'm Actually Going to Go to....

I decided on Saturday to turn over a new leaf, start being more active, which was of course a lot easier since the weather is getting warmer (I have a well documented hatred for the cold). It was also made easier by the fact that I found out over the weekend that the Amos the Transparent show at the Alex P. Keaton, is actually the Superfantastics show at the Keaton, with Amos and Laura Barrett opening.

I haven't heard much about the Superfantastics, except this review of their new EP Choose Your Destination, which is probably a good enough reason to go on its own.

It seems like for some reason the everything I've heard from the East Coast lately is an uber-happy fun pop band (Two Hours Traffic, I'm looking at you). Which is good, I think the world probably needs more music like this.

If you're not going tonight, these tracks might make you think about it.

[mp3]Amos The Transparent - After All That Its Come To This (ft. Amy Millan of Stars)
[mp3]The Superfantastics - Turn On Me.mp3

No comments: